Getting Player Sims to meet

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by xjockman04x, Sep 21, 2004.

1. xjockman04x

xjockman04x New Member

Getting Player Sims to meet

I want two of my player created Sims to meet but I have NO idea how to do this as I can't call them or visit them in any way. Can anyone help me out?

2. ijRoberts

ijRoberts New Member

I bet if you took one of your sims to a community lot, the other one will be there. I think Maxis puts a higher importance on the player created sims rather than the "Townies'.

I've noticed when moving other Sims into the neighborhood, it is always the other user-created Sims that will come over first to say hello.

But, try the community lot, that is what it's there for. =)

3. xjockman04x

xjockman04x New Member

I noticed thought that too. In the first sims that would always happen, the new player created sims would come over first, but for some reason this is not happening. I have tried playing in both of the families and niether one will show up at the other's house AND i have outgoing sims in both families. I'm not sure what is wrong.

4. saucebox

saucebox New Member

Just keep playing and keep your eye out for your players jogging by the house you are actively playing.

All of my sims met that way. My game takes to long to go to a community lot.