Glee Season 2 Episode 12 - Silly Love Songs

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ManagerJosh, Feb 9, 2011.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Caught last night's episode on my DVR and I must say there was some unexpected plot twists.

Plus Lea Michele's rendition of Katy Perry's Firework was awesome. In fact, I think it's much better than Ms. Perry's original.

2. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

Bummer. Fox made a "copyright claim" and the video isn't available. Sigh.

3. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

Well here's another one:

4. ManagerJosh

Try this one :)

5. KatAnubis

That one now says "embedding disabled by request" but it opened a new window to show the whole thing. I guess the guy who uploaded it wanted to be sure people knew he'd done it.

6. ManagerJosh

LOL! But you have to admit, Lea Michele was brilliant :p

7. KatAnubis

Yes, she did a very good job.

8. ManagerJosh

So any thoughts about the season thus far? What are the hopes for the rest of the season? :D

9. KatAnubis

I'm sad that the girls are off the Cheerios team. I liked seeing them all in identical clothes. Now they look like they're wearing clothes from The Buffalo Exchange or Forever 21 or one of the other trendy stores. There's enough of that already.

I'm interested in seeing who they bring on.

Did you hear that when asked if she would go on the show, Barbra Streisand said "Not if I can help it." She later said it was just because she was so busy with other projects and should have said "You never know." Somehow I think that now that Kurt is no longer around, they wouldn't be choosing Barbra Streisand songs anyway. She's so heavily identified with the gay crowd.

I do wish that Kurt would come back to the school. Now that he's with the Warblers, he rarely has a song to sing, but is only background singing.