Google Mail

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ManagerJosh, May 27, 2004.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Google Mail

What are your thoughts on Google Mail aka GMail? :)

2. Guest05

Guest05 New Member

love it! and oh the space!

3. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

I couldn't care either way :) AOL is all I need.... and hotmail... and yahoo.. heheehe... oh the possibilities :p

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I haven't looked into it yet... I might though as my yahoo is getting over spammed and my hotmail is set to address book only emails getting through because that one was getting 1,000s of spam emails a day and overloaded! I guess that's a hazard of having the same email for quite a few years....

5. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

wow... My email account doesn't get hardly any spam at all!!! That is something I like about AOL... the spam control is a hundred times better than it used to be... I get probably one or two spam msgs a day...

6. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Question...who's gotten a Gmail account? :D

7. alapokeygirl

alapokeygirl Very much in LOVE

I don't have g-mail, but don't need it either. I next to never get any mail via my hotmail.

8. copter

copter New Member

I've got GMail, it's cool. The only problem is getting people to know the email address so I can use that spacious 1 GB. And the space is great, btw-I personally think that the bigger the email limit, the better-one of my friends likes sending large pics of funny stuff, so I need all the space I can get ;)
    Copter.
    ----
    and btw, my gmail is davidfairbrother@gmail.com yayz!