Goth relations

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Agent_662001, Jun 14, 2006.

1. Agent_662001

Agent_662001 Agent 66 of Control

Goth relations

Hey all!

Taking a small break from my little Sims story, I did have a question that relates to it. So, if you all read Blood Rayne's topic about the Goths (where I originally placed the idea for my story), you'll see that at the time, Dina Caliente-Goth was preggers with the now deseased Mortimer Goth's child. Just recently she gave birth to a girl.

Now, my question is - when I looked in on Cassandra and Alexander, neither of them have their new half-sister in their memories (ie Dina gave birth; Bernadette was born, etc) I haven't checked out their family trees, but in looking in little Bernadette's, Alex and Cassie are listed as her family.

So my question is, why does Alex and Cassie not recognize Bernadette as their sister? I seemed to remember that Cassandra's son Casey didn't have Alexander in his friends/family list until Alex came over for his birthday party. Could that be it? I find it very odd that a new child has to be introduced to their own family, but I guess that would make sense if they aren't in the same house.

This also begs another question, being that Dina and her step children don't really get along and I have a horrible feeling that poor Bernadette will never know her half brother and sister. Is there any way to ensure that she does? I kinda have plans for both her and her mother that really need to be based on the fact that Cassie and Alex know she exists.

Any thoughts?