SimCity 4 Graphic Problem Maybe?

Discussion in 'SimCity Legacy' started by jake2011, Dec 5, 2006.

1. jake2011

jake2011 New Member

Graphic Problem Maybe?

Ok, so im new to this. But to get to the point! I have played the Sims City 4 for along time now. I kind of stopped playing after a while.....then recently I got bored at home and started to play it. I found out why I quit. When I move the cursor up, down, left, right, ANYWAY!! Buildings, Roads, Lines, everything would start to layer each other. It's like a graphic glitch!! I dunno what to do. The only real way to stop it from screwing up is to scroll in and out till it fixes. I have tried everything by deleting my plugin folder files. I dont really want to re-install Sims City because I have some really good cities that I really like on there! If there is a way to save some...or even all...the cities on the game I would re-install Sim City. I have upgraded my video card and Sims City is fully updated, just to let you know....It seems to be a frequent answer to you're problem but it didn't help me. Although...When I deleted my plugin folder the game worked PERFECT! No graphic mess ups or anything! ....But...I played it some more and there it went...even worse!! I played the game before just fine....It may be that I downloaded a plugin that completly screwed up the game. Please Help Me......

Thanks