Great New Screenshots

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by missashtastic, Sep 19, 2003.

1. missashtastic

missashtastic New Member

2. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

o no don't say that link they r our arch rivals! lol we r gonna beat them in sims 2 posts!

3. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

r u spy for the sims 2 recource? j/w if u r lookin for sum stuff or gossip on ts2

4. missashtastic

missashtastic New Member

no i had no clue we were rivals with them i aint kno bein a rival over the sims was possibe

5. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

well josdh had like a big prob wit them cuz they copies off thids site onto theirs

6. missashtastic

missashtastic New Member

oh. i didnt kno im a bit new to this site as many others tjhat have to do with the sims 2

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Don't worry, I don't think there's really a rivalry, it's just that there was a little trouble with their webmaster a while back but I think it's sorted out. I'm sure there are probably some nice people who are that site that had nothing to do with what happened, so I wouldn't want to group them all together and blame them for something they personally didn't do. Let's try to be better behaved than the person who caused the trouble in the first place, ok? :D

8. missashtastic

missashtastic New Member

thank u im not trying to start nothing just love the sims

9. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

*ponders thought* um.... who doesnt love the sims?!?!:confused: :rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes:

10. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Me. ;) :p

11. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

SNAKE!!! I am appalled and dismayed to hear such heresy in the middle of a sims post. All that cheese has gone to your head.

12. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

:O Better the cheese going there than somewhere else. ;) :p

13. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

14. suitemichelle

It's time to cut the cheese and get out of here.

15. amethyst_88

amethyst_88 New Member

i thought there was trouble with the sims 2 center or something. not with the sims2 resource!

16. lilfaeriegirl078

solid~ thats appallin. i think we should call for an obliteration of all who dont love the sims 2!:bandit: :beard:

17. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

a bit of both Amethyst.

Sims2Resource --> resolved for now..
    Sims2Center --> Caitlyn is just plain mean. Reminds me of a few flamers I got rid of.

18. lilfaeriegirl078

flamers eh?? would u like to tell us the story josh?

19. suitemichelle

Yes, Josh, you have our undivided attention. There's nothing quite like a little gossip straight from the horses mouth, so to speak.