How Do I Hair Troubles

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by sa_sam1888, Mar 18, 2007.

1. sa_sam1888

sa_sam1888 New Member

Hair Troubles

Hey I Can Get My Downloads Of Funiture, but i can not sort out my skin, im despratly trying to get new hairstyles but i cant find out how :( i mean i can download them and every thing i just dont no were 2 put them etc etc like when i have it were do i put it 2 unzip etc? can any 1 help me please x

2. Jazz

Jazz Vintage User

you're gonna need to put them where you put all your downloads, in C:\Documents and Settings\(cpu name)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads

if you want to unzip them, do this, right click the zipped folder, choose extract all. Im not sure on this, but I think you need to extract them to
    C:\Documents and Settings\(cpu name)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads. To do this, you will need to choose browse, double-click My Documents, then double-click EA Games, then dc The Sims 2, then double click downloads. Then hit OK. Them hit next.
    And lo, you have extracted.
    If this does not work try just extracting them with the address given when you enter the extraction wizard.

Hope this helps.

3. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

All downloads go in the same place.

Be aware that the files for hair may be self-installing Sims2Pack files. Consult my downloads tutorial for more info ... see the FAQs in the signature.