Happy Birthday jupitershana!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by hugzncuddles, Jan 19, 2008.

1. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

Happy Birthday jupitershana!

Wishing you a Happy Birthday Shana! :D :birthday: :candle:

How are you celebrating your day? Hope you're able to spend it with loved ones and hope you have some nice pressies. :)

2. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

Happy birthday!

3. alliekat

alliekat Insert quirky comment

Happy birthday Shana!!!
    Hope all of your wishes come true :D

4. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Don't think of it as getting older... just don't think about it and enjoy yourself. Happy Birthday!!!

5. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Happy Birthday Shana :D

6. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Happy, happy birthday!! [​IMG] :D

7. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Thank you everyone!

I'm just popping in quickly. It's been a busy weekend!

Friday Brandon and I celebrated my birthday with my parents and went out to eat. We then went and bought our digital video camera that we've been collecting gift cards and money for from the bridal showers/Christmas/my birthday! Our $649.00 (after tax) camera/bag/tripod ended up only costing us $299! That was a nice birthday gift!

Saturday, my actual birthday, was my bachelorette party day. That was a lot of fun. We went out to eat to my favorite place then back to my maid of honor's house and played cards, had a few drinks, and really just all caught up since I hadn't seen some of the girls in a while. Earlier that day I also got the chance to have my hair and makeup done as trials for the wedding, worked out nice to do it that day so I was all done up for the party!

Today was extremely busy as well and I have to be at work by 7am tomorrow morning to make up some hours so I can take off later in the week. It's going to be a crazy week! I haven't sat down for more than about 10 minutes since Thursday night!

8. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Which reminds me, Hugz still owes you a birthday present Shana :D

9. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

Oh shush. :p

10. MegRen

MegRen New Member

Happy Birthday!!