Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ManagerJosh, May 31, 2004.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

So who's gonna go see it? :D

2. bt55106

bt55106 New Member

Oh my goodness! I am! I can't wait 4 this movie! It's my all time favorite book! Woo Hoo!

I find it interesting that at the end of the second movie malfoy looked kidlike and now in the third one he looks like he finally hit teenhood! If you know what I mean! Woo Hoo! I totally can't wait 4 it! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!:chinese:

3. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

i'm more excited about my toenails growing than this movie :)

4. sugar_junkie

sugar_junkie Active Member

personally..after watching the first two..a third one seems like the same old thing. i prefer watching shrek to harry potter actually.

5. ManagerJosh

JK Rowling hinted that the movie foreshadows events in the final two books.

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I'm going to see the movie! My hubby is excited about it too, and if we're lucky we'll get to take our two oldest nephews with us to see it. :D

7. ManagerJosh

Well I went to see it this morning...caught the morning 10:45AM show and no one was there so found a nice seat.

It was really good though they modified the story from time to time. I really love the cinematics and the movie was just awesome!

From the graphics, to the jokes, to how they developed each character... :D

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

haha you got lucky to find a fairly empty theater so you didn't have to deal with the crowds! I always like to wait till after the first big RUSH of crowds, as I like to be able to find a good seat, and not have tons of people with cell phones etc. being rude and talking or shoving my seat! It's gotten pretty bad in the theaters around here lately. :(

9. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

Me and my family plan to go this coming week. We want to go see it in the IMAX ^.^

10. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Ooooh getting to see it in IMAX sounds like that would be INCREDIBLE! :eek: :bunny:

We went to see it yesterday with a friend and I was really upset with how many people had their cell phones going off during the movie! Some of them were the SAME phone going off again, you'd think they'd set it off or to vibrate after the FIRST time!! grrr... :(

11. FinalFantasy4ever

Seems like we get to go tonight! Great B-day gift to me and my little sis.

12. ManagerJosh

Your birthday isn't for another 2 days :p

13. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Early birthday presents are always nice though!! :D

14. FinalFantasy4ever

The way it works is my sis's birthday is the 7 and mine's the 9th so we do things to celebrate both together....such as that movie. It was a dissapointment though....But still good ^.^

15. ManagerJosh

How was it disappointing to you? I found Dumbledore to be disappointing greatly. I like the old Richard Harris :D

16. FinalFantasy4ever

Dumbledore was ok. The guy who played Lupin just didnt make me think of Lupin. They botched the book a bit too much that it got confusing and made me wonder if i missed a part. But, like my dad said, think of all the extra scenes and things they could put on the dvd.
    Oh yea another one Flitwick....He wasnt the same. Some dude with black hair compared to the old feeble dude with some white hair?