Harvest Moon

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by FinalFantasy4ever, Jul 26, 2004.

1. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

Harvest Moon

Hey who plays Harvest Moon? I have been playing A Wonderful Life a lot and been looking at Friends of Mineral Town. Loved HM64 though and don't know why lol. Anyways I was just wondering.

2. ringleesim

ringleesim Computer Overlord

I have Harvest Moon: AWL and FoMT.

3. ringleesim

I haven't played them in a while though...

4. FinalFantasy4ever

lol yous should!

5. ringleesim

Im just so caught up in designing web pages and this forum.

6. ringleesim

oh... and my forum!

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I have both Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life and Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town, I've been playing more in the Friends of Mineral Town game lately. :D I've never gotten to play any of the other versions of Harvest Moon though, I was going to get a used copy of Back To Nature for the playstation but then when I got back to the store it had been sold. :rolleyes:

I'm in Summer 2 in FoMT and I did a terrible job at my first dog frisbee catching contest at the beach, so I got a frisbee and plan to try training at the beach now that I've figured out I have to read the sign at the beach to play the frisbee part of the game. I was wondering WHY I couldn't throw my frisbee like you can throw the ball to play with the dog, haha! :p

I got A Wonderful Life first and now that I have Friends of Mineral Town, in a way, I like it better, because there are longer seasons (30 days instead of 10) and so much more to do. The graphics in A Wonderful Life are really pretty though. :D

8. FinalFantasy4ever

Lol. I want AWL for Girls but I am not sure if it is out yet. I have HM Save the Homeland or something like that AWL and somebody else's copy of HM64 and I wont give it back ^.^ I am in umm... CH 3 yr 1 Fall I believe. Dont like my kid very much though lol

9. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I'm still in the first baby stage of the game, my kid has a funny green hat, haha! :D I like him so far, mostly he colors in his coloring book. "Wound, wound." I was freaking out I thought he was drawing people being wounded! Then I got it was baby talk for "round" hahahaaaa....

10. FinalFantasy4ever

Who did you marry Celia?

11. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Yes, I married Celia because I saw her most when I went to get seeds. :D And the barmaid girl seemed to be throwing herself at me, and the studious girl seemed so aloof! :eek: :p She was the only one whose diary I found too, so I knew she liked me. :D

Who did you marry and how did you kid turn out? What does he look like?

12. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

I've been playing FOMT quite often the last few days - it's such an addictive game. :D A Wonderful Life sounds like it's much better than previous versions. Is it true that you can get bulls, goats, etc? (or male-only animals and vice versa).

13. ringleesim

In my first HM: AWL game I married Celia and was almost to year 3... but then my game was deleted:( :( :( :disappointed: So I started a new one...

14. ringleesim

I think HM: AWL for Girls is out?????:confused:

15. ringleesim

Yes you can now get male barn , coop animals in AWL... you can get a goat too.

16. FinalFantasy4ever

I married Celia and I got one depressing lil' boy. I found Celia and Muffy's journals but because Nami wasnt even worht it cause she was so rude I didnt bother looking 4 hers.
    HM AWL for Girls is out ONLY in Japan.
    You can get a goat (only good for one year then you should kill it off for more room for baby cows which are much more productive) You can get bull's although one is sugested or you can pay like 2500 to use another farms bull. Stupid sheep you can only get a boy and mine fell in love with me. You get a cat a dog (a chiwawa too maybe?) Ducks (stupid critters couldnt tell if I'd get a duckling or chick)

17. ringleesim

I was just guessing when I said it was out......:D

18. FinalFantasy4ever

lol Well Im praying they release the girl version here. I want it lol

19. ringleesim

I think they have FoMT for Girls out in America.

20. FinalFantasy4ever

They do NOT have it out in America. They only have it in Japan. Release date isn't posted yet.