Has anyone else had this? (Too many celebrities in SS)

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by SolidSnake_19, Dec 11, 2003.

1. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Has anyone else had this? (Too many celebrities in SS)

I was curious as to if anyone else had this occure in their Super Star expansion... I'll be in StudioTown trying to improve my career when all of these celebrities appear by the masses. It's not like they're different people or anything - they're all Maryline Monroe, Christina Agulara or Avril Lavigne. This has happened a few time now..

If any of you have had this clone attack of celebrities what have you done do eliminate them?

Picture attached.

Attached Files:

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Wow, that's a pretty exciting glitch! I've never had that happen, just have bartender Waylan standing in the road blocking traffic, and I don't know how to deal with him either. :( Will it let your sime go back home when this wave of celebreties hits?! :eek:

3. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

It will eventually let let my sim go home but it takes a long time. The celebrities are too dumb to get out of the road so they just stand there; there's so many when one finally gets out of the way another takes his place on the road. :angry:

So now I don't want to go to StudioTown or I'll take up all my time trying to get out of it. Halp!

4. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

They are cloning themselves!!! AHHHH!!