Has this happened to you?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by jessemon, Dec 23, 2004.

1. jessemon

jessemon New Member

Has this happened to you?

I downloaded some objects for my game and when I went to play it I found car items in where my painting were so I added one to my house to make it look like Ive got a cool car parked out the front (which is pretty useless as you cant drive it or anything) but when I started my game the Grim Reaper came out of it and killed the female adult sim!! And its not the first time its happened. The cars are cursed so I deleted them. Has anyone else had a similar problem with this? Also I have noticed when my sim goes to a community lot the game runs really slow. What could be causing this? Thanks for any advice.

2. mangrovejane

mangrovejane New Member

Cursed cars? ROFL :D That's kinda disturbing and amusing at the same time.
    Also I have noticed when my sim goes to a community lot the game runs really slow. What could be causing this? I find my game runs slow on community lots when I have altered them in some way or put lots of things on them. I think it might be a memory problem, Sims2 is taking up a lot of space on my computer and the more families I have the slower it is running. Also the system needs a defragging monthly when you are running the game a lot, the way the game lays down its memory can be a little scattered :rolleyes: and this can cause more slowdowns. Hope it helps :happy:

3. MarlaM

MarlaM New Member

I don't know!!!!!! I do "weekly" maintinance on my 'puter and it still runs slow (on some) when I go to community lots w/hacks. Never had a car on the lot though. Perhaps it depends on how big your "family file" is to begin with? . . . Just curious. . .

4. MarlaM

MarlaM New Member

And whats with all the icons!???????????????????