having a serious toddler problem. plz help

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Big_Recon, Dec 26, 2004.

1. Big_Recon

Big_Recon New Member

having a serious toddler problem. plz help

Hello, i am new here, and i am having a serious problem with my 2nd toddler, whenever their hygene gets down i cannot find anything that will bring it back up:eek: , is there a certian thing u buy to bring his hygene up or what cuase i need serious help on this, i dont know what to do.:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

2. Simi

Simi New Member

Have you tried a bathtub?

3. Angelyne

Angelyne New Member

Two things brings up a toddler's hygiene. Changing his diaper and giving them a bath. To change diapers have an adult or teen click on the toddler and to give them a bath have an adult or teen click on the bath.

To avoid having to do this a lot, you need to toilet train them ASAP.

4. Big_Recon

Big_Recon New Member

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, i never thought of that

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, the bathtub, i never thought of that, probley cuase im a shower person, il do that, thank alot.

5. Rowanstaff

Rowanstaff Kilted Freak!

Toddler requirements

To properly rear a toddler you should have a tub, a trash can (they prodeuce a lot of waste items), a crib, and a toddler toilet for potty training.

Smart milk helps all training / skill aspects.

Nannies will destroy your house and burn all your possessions.

6. chelle

chelle New Member

Nannies

I noticed that when my twins became toddlers the nannie/ babysitter got all stressed out and wouldnt tend to the toddlers needs properly, she would just dump them into bed and leave them shaking the rail, I had to pull my lady from work to go home and look after them cuz i got a warning from the social worker, nannies/ babysitters are useless, I now have my man take every 2nd day off work and my lady will do every alternate day, weekends they share the job..

I had the same prob with bathing my toddlers, in sims 2 u could use a bath to bring up hygiene, so i got frustrated buying all the different tubs only to find out that they cant use the bath to bring up hygiene...

Very stupid i think, all toddlers need a bath..

I have no problems at all with my toddlers, they are walking and almost talking and potty trianed, they are the sweetest toddlers and very easy to look after..

I also get them to use the skill building toys as they keep the skills as they grow up..

7. well u can bathe them in the bathe whenver u want...or use the boolprop testingCheastEnabled true cheat and u jus click and drag it up urself :*

and if ur in an apartment u shud make friends with the neighbour becaus eu can ask them to watch u kids