How Do I Having Woohoo in a public place

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by snoopy, Apr 25, 2006.

1. snoopy

snoopy New Member

Having Woohoo in a public place

One of my sims wants is to have woohoo in a public place - i only have the university expansion pack? Is it possible and if so how???

Thank you

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Go to a community lot that has a changing booth ... when one sim goes inside to try on something have the other click on the booth and more options will available ;)

Alternatively add a hot tub to a community lot ....

3. caduto

caduto New Member

i got this the other day, now she wants to have public woohoo every **** day :(

its easy enough, just do as explained above.. i found it quite funny the first time, i was in quite a busy shop with lots of shop 'workers' and they all rushed over and cheered the simmies on.
    now it always comes up as one of her wants, she just cant get enough of it. but for 5000 each time, its worth it..

4. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

She'll be a romance sim, then ;)

5. snoopy

snoopy New Member

Re having woohoo in public

Thanks guys.. i never would have figured that out!! Seems odd though having woohoo in a changing room.... Very creative and life like.

6. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Life like? :eek:

7. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

LOL, Lynet ... I thought the same :D

8. snoopy

snoopy New Member

Re Life like

Not life like.... i mean not in my case... but whoever thought of it - it must of been pretty life like to them.

9. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Just making fun, Snoopy. I didn't really think you were...um...you know. ;) The Maxis sense of humor goes in strange directions sometimes. You'll see what I mean if you read any of SBW's posts about the Holiday Pack.

(Edited to remove the word expansion...not an expansion pack. Slip of the keyboard.)

10. snoopy

snoopy New Member

having woohoo in the changeroom

Thats a crack up even the daughter came and cheered them on... that child is going to be scarred for life

11. simcrazy5000

simcrazy5000 Random Crazy Person

LOL. I would be scarred for life I know that....Poor Child...So Young...

BTW - I sort of know what you meant by "life like" - Lynet, you should too, being from Baltimore. I'm From the Eastern Shore and I understood.

People say us people over here are Stupid...My Friend Thinks I'm stupid cuz i live over here.

12. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Is that why he shaves his head :confused:

13. simcrazy5000

good question

14. Lynet

Lynet New Member

What? :confused: I don't know anyone who's done woohoo in public. And what's Baltimore got to do with it? It's just another city like any other.

And goodness gracious, I certainly don't think people on the Eastern Shore are stupid. (And you should ignore anything politicians say. They're rabble rousing just to get votes.) As for your friend, if he's not joking with you I'd get a different friend.

15. simcrazy5000

he's just joking but thanks anyway. I do know someone who has done woohoo in public. :) and i'm only 14. In your profile it says you're 56 or something like that is that true?

I need to change my signature...maybe this afternoon.

16. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Shhhh. I'm really 107, but I don't feel any older than 56 so that's what I tell everyone. ;)

17. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

:rotfl:At Lynet.

And, shhhh, kid. It's not nice to mention a woman's age. We prefer to maintain an aura of mystery. ;)

18. simcrazy5000

I don't know anybody over 40 that is even remotley Computer savvey - My parents are always asking me for help.

Also I'm Sorry for saying that I was just .... hmmm....I guess 'shocked' is an okay word

19. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Wow...I know tons...try not to use blanket statements hon. Half of the people on this site are over 40. The average demographics of people who play the Sims2 are woman in their middle ages. Watch what you say, you'll end up offending someone.

20. simcrazy5000

sorry, I'll stop talking before I get someone mad.

Geeze, I keep thinking of things to say but now that you say that I'm afraid it will offend somebody....Hmph