headmaster

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by simslacker, Nov 23, 2004.

1. simslacker

simslacker New Member

headmaster

ok so i couldnt get my kids in - i hadnt read up on it so i goofed terribly - terribly!!!! so can i invite him again and will he come?? i can probably do it now knowing what i can do - last time my baby grew to a toddler while he was there and everyone went to the baby...anyway i think i got it now - will he come back? and if i get them in (i have 2 teens) will the rest of my kids automatically be in private school? (my goal is for 10 children-family aspiration- AH!!!)

maybe this should be a new one - but does anyone know if i move my teens out will they still count as my 10 children? can they still live there as adults?

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Only school age kids get in. Any babies and toddlers won't be in ... you have to schmooze the old shyster all over again. :(

As for will the head come again if you bombed out the first time ... I would think it likely that you'd have to wait at least a few dyas before he'd be apt to want to repeat a bad experience. You could always just moved the family out and back into a different lot ... with maybe a motherlode cheat-load of cash. After all IRL people who screw up their one chance of a real good education don't get a chance to take a second shot at it after popping down to Waterstones to buy a copy of "How To Get Your Kidz Into private School For Dummies" ... :p

3. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

If your teens move out they r still the kids. if you were a mom or dad and your son/daughter moved out would they be unknown to you? lol