Hello and Goodbye

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by wize_guy123, Mar 17, 2006.

1. wize_guy123

wize_guy123 A ***** Retiree

Hello and Goodbye

I hate to see the way I left here by just disappearing. So I came back to say one last thing, and one last goodbye.

I've moved on from The Sims 2, but I still support the genre of God games and such. *Cant wait for Spore*.

My new hobby is Photoshop and other things close to that.

I hope you guys enjoy your lives, and continue to enjoy The Sims and The Sims 2 the way I did.

Good Bye.

*Will be back to see who remembers me :)*

2. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Good luck with that. See ya later, when Spore comes out. :)

3. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Wow... sorry to cyah go :|. Take care :)

4. reignofevil

reignofevil Spore mod v2.434543

Bye bye.

5. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

:p @ Person123

Wow. First off I want to say this is the first time I noticed this thread, so sorry for bumping it and taking almost a month to say goodbye...

It's too bad to see you go 123 as it was nice having you around for the time you were here.

Hope you have fun with your other projects, and perhaps stop by for the odd visit. (?) :)

6. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

Yeah, I know this thread is almost a week old, but I just had to say that Snake mixed up our nicknames! I'M 123! :mad: :p I seriously did get confused and I had to scroll back up to see who had made the first post.