Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions Forums' started by cathie, Jul 25, 2007.

1. cathie

cathie New Member

Hello

Hello everybody ! Just registered in this site and thought of saying hello :)

I've also read some of the discussion you arleady have done and read about that triplet hack for having lots of babies !!! i love big families but it takes so much time to raise one so i am just able of making maximum around 8 kids before the become elders(and can't have other kids) . Can please someone tell me where i can find the triplet hack and download it for free ... please !

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Welcome to ya, cathie.

You know that you can extend a sim lady's fertile years by using the elixir of life aspiration reward? Ideally you should not force large families onto non family sims. Family sims are easy to get to build up large aspiration points totals, cos all they want is to kiss and cuddle and woohoo and when they are toddlers around they just want to play with them, teach them to walk, talk etc. All these wants have big points rewards. (Heck having a baby brings in 8,000 points! You just have to rememember to lock the big point wants or they are apt to roll away just before they get fulfilled ... and don't forget that to have a baby sims have to ...er ... woohoo and a properly organised woohoo is worth well over 10,000 points (tickle, appreciate, dirty joke, ~ repeat till flirt appears, then goose, make out, woohoo and bingo you just got 10,000 aspiration points to spend!)

On the other hand force triplets on them and they'll be run so ragged they'll have no time for fun and you'll be hard pressed keeping them alive let alone out of aspiration failure.

The only really reliable hack/mod for triplets and quads is now being hosted at a site that caters for stuff that breaks the game's teenage rating and as such World Sims does not encourage discussion of such things.

If you really must have a triplet hack then I suggest using Google to search for Triplets quads hack sims 2 but beware of game mangling hacks ....

3. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Welcome to World Sims, cathie! Hope you have a merry time with us! :)

4. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

Hi Cathie, welcome to WorldSims. :)

Tell us something about yourself and your simming. :)

5. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Welcome Cathie! :)