Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions Forums' started by klccam, Dec 4, 2006.

1. klccam

klccam New Member

Hello

I just wanted to say Hello to everyone. I am kinda new at this whole Sims game. I have the Sims 1 (Complete Collection) and I just purchased Sims 2. So if I ask questions you have to bare with me I am still learning.

Klaire

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Welcome Klaire! I hope you have a blast with The Sims 2 :)

3. klccam

klccam New Member

Not having good luck

I am not having very good luck with my Sims 2 game. I can't ever seem to get the motives up on my sims. Maybe I'm not doing something right or I need like a rejuvenator like I had in my Sims 1 game. I like my Sims 1 game better, but maybe if I gave Sims 2 another chance I would like it better.

4. Lynet

Lynet New Member

No doubt about it, these sims are a lot harder to get used to. Mine kept setting fires all the time no matter how much they studied cooking. So now I put a fire alarm (or extinguisher which came with the Univ EP) above every single stove no matter what, and leave plenty of room for the fireman to get to the fire.

Moods aren't that difficult, once you get the hang of it. It becomes second nature. Keep trying. :D

The absolute best thing about these sims is that they have babies that grow up into adults and it's so darn cute you're guaranteed to have fun.

p.s. When they get down into the red, a doctor drops out of the sky to help them feel better. It's very funny. They also get visits from the social bunny and do other strange things.

5. joeySimzee

joeySimzee Hysterical Kangaroo

Welcome, Klaire! Don't worry - it's a fun game I'm sure you'll pick up things fast :D