Help Installing Ll

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by mac12587, Nov 21, 2004.

1. mac12587

mac12587 New Member

Help Installing Ll

When I am about to install Livin Large i get an error "Sorry, there's not enough disk space free on . 314572800 bytes is required and only -1 bytes free"

I dont know whats wrong can someone please help! :(

2. Ningengirai

Ningengirai Cadwallader

It sounds to me as though your harddrive doesn't have enough space left to install this expansion pack. Clean up your harddrive, uninstall a few programs you don't need anymore, etc, so you'll have more free space, and the expansion pack should install just fine.

FYI, each expansion pack usually needs several GIGAbytes of space.

3. mac12587

mac12587 New Member

i have enough

I have 66GB of free space though :\

4. Bryan

Bryan Member

It is telling you that only 1 byte is free? That is very interesting. Try defraging and see what comes up

5. mac12587

mac12587 New Member

i defragged everything is blue with very little green and no red. and it still tells me i only have -1 byte... same problem when i try to install hotdate

6. kiss3s4you

kiss3s4you New Member

I have the same problem! :confused:

7. Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine New Member

Hmmm, I get an error with TS1 too, but a memory error, and it still installs when I click ok. So, just to make sure, you just gave up with the error message or did you tried to click "ok" and still didn't work ?

8. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

*cough* The dates.. :rolleyes: *cough*