Help installing lots?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by CMartch, Nov 26, 2004.

1. CMartch

CMartch New Member

Help installing lots?

I went to thesims2.com and downloaded about 2 dozen lots into my own folder on my desktop and i went to the folder and installed them all (they were the easy ones) and they all said installation successful but only a few appeared in the game. So then I went back and installed all the ones that didnt appear again and only a couple more appeared. After a few rounds of this, my graphics card on my brand new computer crashed and I had to download a driver which fixed it. I scan everything first with AVG and I also did a seperate scan of my whole computer and there were no viruses. I still can't get most of them to install. I've moved them to the downloads section in C:\mydocuments\eagames\thesims2.. and so on.. and that didn't help.. Could it be some lots only appear in certain neighborhoods? I don't think so, but.. This whole time I've been playing a neighborhood I built myself, i havent looked for them in other ones. Anyone who can help I really appreciate it. Also, how come only about 10 lots show up when you access custom content from the game? There are thousands on the webpage! Thanks again, Corinne