Troubleshooting Help ive got a big problem!!!

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by jessicabond, Sep 9, 2009.

1. jessicabond

jessicabond New Member

Help ive got a big problem!!!

when i press play it says not found:GL:5538 please help me :(

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

It would be nice if you would tell us about your computer :)

3. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

If you're running windows xp then click the start button and right above it click run.
    Type in dxdiag and click ok.
    If you're using windows vista click start and in the search box type in dxdiag and click ok.
    Now for both after you click ok let it run (you'll see a box with a green line in it filling up) and once it's done filling up click the save all information button.
    It will ask you where to save it so click desktop.
    Now open up the text file while you're doing your reply and click in the file and press the ctrl + a keys at the same time to highlight everything, ctrl + c (at the same time) to copy everything and then click in the reply box and press ctrl + v (at the same time also) to paste it all to your reply. (don't click the + key )
    You can also attach the text file in your reply (click the post reply button on the page and not the quick reply button) and attach the text file by going down to manage my attachments and hit the browse key and find the dxdiag report on your desktop and attach that to your reply.
    The last way is easier as it doesn't fill the webpage up with a big long post.