help me

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by sims124900, Aug 11, 2002.

1. sims124900

sims124900 New Member

help me

how to install the vehicle for the sims vacation?

2. juicylucy1989

juicylucy1989 New Member

what do you mean???????

3. RedsGirl

RedsGirl New Member

you can download cars but they cannot be driven - they are for decorative purposes only :-(

4. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

There are replacement cars you could use for vacation. I've seen a program at SimPrograms.com, www.simprograms.com that allows you to change the vehicle.

Please be advise that there are no cars that you can drive.

5. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

I wouldnt recommend downloading stuff to substitute other stuff in the game...
    I think that theres a chance of ruining the game...besides...is the stuff in the original game that bad?
    I find those cars in the game rather reasonable...

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I've substituted some NPC characters ok before, but I'm always cautious and back up everything first. :p I think the cars that came with the game are pretty cool, but I can see how it would be fun to customize them... it seems this game is ALL about customizing it!! Which is one of the best things about it actually!

7. lewdini

I dont object to customizing...but I must warn peopl enot to substitute objects out of the game...seen to many cases with problems

8. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

True Lew.

9. lewdini

Thanks NIna