Troubleshooting HELP! My Sims wont get out of bed!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ewrig007, Feb 6, 2010.

1. ewrig007

ewrig007 New Member

HELP! My Sims wont get out of bed!

I sent my Sims on vacation using the Bon Voyage expansion pack. They went to bed on their first night, but wouldn't get out of bed the next morning, however the game behaves as though the Sims were awake and responsive. Their needs meters are all functioning normally, all other Sims on the lot are functioning normally, however my Sims are completely unresponsive. To further the problem, I tried to quit the game and, in my frustration, accidentally told it to save my progress. Now I can't quit or go to the neighborhood view and have the Sims start over from the first night of their vacation.

I've tried moving the family from their home, but I'm not allowed because they are on a community lot. I have tried manipulating the hotel they are staying at, but I can't because I have a family currently staying there. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Any suggestions will be welcome.

2. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

Tried forcing a debug with boolprop?

3. ewrig007

ewrig007 New Member

No, how do you do that?

4. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

Ctrl + Shift + C type "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" (without the quotation marks), hit enter. Shift click, or Ctrl click your sim and select "Force Error", a window will pop up, click reset. Then turn off testingcheats by Ctrl + Shift + C type "boolprop testingcheatsenabled false".