Troubleshooting Help! Sim kids school marks.

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by jenn6754, Oct 15, 2005.

1. jenn6754

jenn6754 New Member

Help! Sim kids school marks.

Okay here it goes. I have two sim children in one of my families, and on the day they grew to kids they missed school so their marks dropped to a D. The next day they went to school and their marks both went up to a D+. Ever since then their marks have stayed put at that grade. I have them do their homework ever single day, using boolprop I make their aspiration platnium and their mood perfect. So does anyone have any idea why their marks aren't going up?

2. Lynet

Lynet New Member

By any chance did you turn aging off? I think that stops the grades from improving.

3. Imani

Imani New Member

Not for me, my aging is always off and my kids improved from C to A+ without any problem.

4. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Why do you need to use boolprop? Could that be your problem?

I never use it and have no problems getting my kid's grades up.

Try having them do homework the "normal" way and see if that helps.

Also, make sure someone teen or older teaches them to do their homework. I find my kids don't advance very well if they don't ask for homework help. They need to complete an entire assignment that way for it to count.

5. Lynet

Lynet New Member

6. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Actually I think Jenn meant that she used the boolprop cheat to raise the kids asp and needs meters (presumably before packing them off to school)

The problem definitely sounds like a bug related to the Aging Off cheat ... make sure that aging is set to on and see what happens.