HELP!!! (( Sims Unleashed )) HELP!!

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by whatsupsasha, Aug 13, 2006.

1. whatsupsasha

whatsupsasha New Member

HELP!!! (( Sims Unleashed )) HELP!!

:( :( When I Want 2 Get A Pet On The Sims Unleashed How Come When I Call The Shuttle It says " Would U Like Us 2 Send A Shuttle " I Press Yes Then Not Shuttle Comes........WHY??? :confused: :(

2. AlisonSBurke

AlisonSBurke New Member

What? A shuttle?

Click on the phone, and click on transport. Once she starts talking, a popup will appear asking if you would like to go shopping or whatever. Click on it, and within half an hour a taxi will pick you up.

I'm pretty sure in TS1 you can't leave a baby by itself, you have to wait until it's a child before you can go shopping.

Well, I hope that helps. If it's something wrong with the actual game, then best wait until someone else replies.

3. whatsupsasha

whatsupsasha New Member

Well It Only The Goth Dr Family That does That,I Made THE SAME Family & Everanthing & Still Wont Work :( NOW I HAVE NO PETS!:eek: :cry:

4. whatsupsasha

whatsupsasha New Member

HELP HELP HELP!

5. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Please allow 24hrs to pass before bumping your thread. Thanks.

6. whatsupsasha

whatsupsasha New Member

7. AlisonSBurke

AlisonSBurke New Member

Hmmm... I'm not sure what you're saying exactly, could you try and be a bit more clearer? I don't mean to sound rude.

So what you're saying is that it's only the Goth family (Mortimer, Bella, Cassandra) that can't call a taxi and go down town? And you've tried with other families? How long did you wait after he/she called the taxi or shuttle or whatever it is?

If you've tried with other families, and waited a while but no taxi, then it might be something to do with the game. I suggest you check the Maxis Sims website and look for a patch. I'm not sure if there are any patches in The Sims 1, and even if you do find the right patch, I wouldn't have a clue as to how to put it into your game... :eek:

Anyone else have any suggestions?

8. whatsupsasha

whatsupsasha New Member

It's Not Mortimer Bella & Cassandra It Mortimer's Mom & Dad The Goth Sr Family ( They Only Show Up On The Sims Unleashed )The Goth Sr Family is The Only One Family That Wont Work Unless U Go 2 The 2 Neighborhood Then It Works....Thx For Ur Time Typeing lol