Help with Community Lot Please

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by panks, Oct 9, 2004.

1. panks

panks New Member

Help with Community Lot Please

I want to build a Hotel in the Community Lot, but the problem is I need the Following items which is not in the buying catalogues: Beds, Seating for restaurants (like un Sims 1, Hot Date), Cooking facilities (like stoves, refrigerators, ext. I tried to make a costume catalogue in the residential section, thinking I would be able to open it in the Community Lot section, but that did not work.

I will appreciate all help you can give me.

2. ijRoberts

ijRoberts New Member

I don't think there is anything that anyone here on this forum can do to help you. Those items simply are not available for Community lots at this time.

Perhaps in an expansion pack they'll do a "Hot Date" type thing and let us to restaraunts on them, or someone may be able to hack the objects to allow them to be used on community lots.

Until either of those things happen, we'll just have to have wait... Sorry. =(

3. panks

panks New Member

ok thanks

But it will be hard to wait

Is there any way to copy a catalog in the residential section any carry it over to the community lot I want to use it in?

4. iluvbaci

iluvbaci New Member

Well for me i have all of the items because i have the bon voyage and the sims 2 open for buissness, but i cant open a lot for a hotel???