Help!

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by serenafan, Jan 12, 2002.

1. crazyirishchick121

crazyirishchick121 New Member

Josh, If you come across someone with this problem again, I downloaded and installed an additional DIVX codex pack and gamesurround muse XL driver from KAZAA. Now it works with sound. I can't believe that it was this simple after all the times I spent on the Tech line.

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

whoo-hooo I'm glad you got it to work crazyirishchick!! ;) And thanks for sharing the solution in case someone else comes across the same problem. :D :whitekitty:

3. crazyirishchick121

crazyirishchick121 New Member

Thanks for the help Fae!!! I can finally hear my phone ring and dogs bark. I am sooo happy!

4. alapokeygirl

alapokeygirl Very much in LOVE

Glad you got it working, it is soo much nicer to be able to hear what is going on!

5. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

Congrats!

6. BabyaSim

BabyaSim New Member

I get a errot saying npc_ somrthing can't be found, is there is way to treaol,ce without reimnstalling?

7. alapokeygirl

alapokeygirl Very much in LOVE

You will need to reinstall by puting the cd in the drive and then click on the question mark on the start up screen and then click reinstall. This should replace the missing NPC_? without removing anything in your game. Hope this helps.