Help

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by LILTOPSY04, Dec 26, 2004.

1. LILTOPSY04

LILTOPSY04 New Member

Help

OK this si the stupidest question, but no matter how hard I try I can not satisfy the want of a woohoo! Can anyone tell me how to achieve this?:confused: :eek:

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

The bed/hot tub can both woohoo, however your friendships points has to be really high.

3. Rowanstaff

Rowanstaff Kilted Freak!

Woohoo requirements

In order to woohoo between two Sims you need the following requirements:
    1. They have to have a high relationship. Friends, crush, and romance lips seem to be a must; bets friends and in love help a lot. Otherwise they may refuse the encounter.
    2. Both people need to be a suitable environment--relaxing on a double bed together or in a hot tub next to one another.
    3. You need to click on the potential woohoo partner and select woohoo or Try For Baby from list. Some lead up may help--cuddling, making out, that sort of thing.
    4. Woohooing in public can be done in a community hot tub or changing booth. With the changing booth have your Sim choose "Try On Clothes" from a clothing rack and when they go in booth click on potential partner and choose woohoo.
    Hope that helps.

4. Zootyzoot

Zootyzoot Keeper of Broken FeltTips

I have found that they need to be in love in order to do it - the other things will probably happen along the way, but being in love is the main thing. They can be best friends and 100 on each relationship bar, but if their crushes haven't turned into love they won't WooHoo.