help!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by babyace2006, Jun 23, 2006.

1. babyace2006

babyace2006 New Member

help!!!!!

my boyfriend but me OFB and i thought it would over the top amazing but the thing is is that it IS amazing but i dont know what to do

i built a resturant and even had a podium but no one came to eat food they just wondered about

ive made a toy shop and no one buys anything

could some one please tell me how to do this game as im out of my mind with not understanding it :mad:

im a sim fan who cant even play the game

please oh please help me

thank you

2. Lynet

Lynet New Member

It's a complicated expansion pack, Babyace. There's lots of talk in the forums about various parts of it. Start with this thread: http://forums.worldsims.org/showthread.php?t=9082 It may answer a couple of your questions.

And try doing a search for specific questions, like employee, earning badges, etc.

Most everyone here, even the old timers, have struggled with figuring out this EP, so a lot of questions have been posted.

3. alphaspot

alphaspot New Member

I have been wondering that to.I made one but no one came.Well br of luck to you.:D

4. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

You have to click on items with the price tag to get sims to buy them.

I've never had problems having people come to my restaurants; keeping satisfied customers, now, that's trickier.

5. alphaspot

alphaspot New Member

So thats how.:shocked: I have been wondering that.:D :)

6. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Is this an owned business? If so did you hire a a cook and waitstaff as well as the maitre de? all are necessary for service.

7. babyace2006

babyace2006 New Member

thanks

hi

so i basically use the buy tool to make them buy it

thats simple thanks

i have hired them

who would i hire for a toy shop?

do they actually but things or does it disappear?

thanks

8. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

there too you have to price the items for sale, hire a toymaker, and salesperson and cashier. the buy tool just determines how much you charge for items.

9. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

It does more than that. It sets them for sale in the first place. Buy them in wholesale mode (it's one of the options on the OFB menu) and you'll get a better price.

Also, when they sell you need to restock. You can do this by clicking on your sim and choosing Restock, or just by clicking on the missing item and choosing Restock.

That way you can restock everything, or just a few items. I generally wait until after hours to do a complete restock, as it ties up the sim, but if you have more than one person working one of them can restock while the other sells and rings up your customers.

10. nectere

nectere New Member