Spore Herbavor or Carnavor?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by MrErops, May 21, 2005.

?

What will you make you creature be?

1. Herbavor

100.0%
  2. Carnavor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Both (If possible)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MrErops

MrErops New Member

Herbavor or Carnavor?

(Did I spell them right if not please correct me and I will change them)

When you are going to create your aniaml what do you plan on making first (meaning once you got the game what will you pick first) a herbavor creature or a carnavor one? Say why you picked it and all the good stuff. :smile: Or can there be both a herbavor and a carnavor?

I haven't realy decided yet, I want to see my creature be peaceful and friendly by being a herbavor, but I would also like to see a more darker side of them with big teeth and makeing them carnavor. :D I am stuck in a delama.

2. OverlordBill

OverlordBill New Member

The word for both is Omnivore.

Why only play through the game once? I'm going to go back and do every possible combination I can think of.

3. Night Angel

Night Angel New Member

Both, I want chicken ( or ugly lizard) salad for my foxes. :blush:

4. strillor

strillor New Member

I am the hippie kinda type.. If it's possible PEACE with everybody :smile:

5. MrErops

MrErops New Member

Haha. :laughing2:

And OverlordBill, I thought there was one for both but just forgot the name. :shy: Sorry about that. Anyway what the main point was that witch one would you pick first when you first play the game?

6. strillor

strillor New Member

peace.!

but of course I'll make some of the cruelest most TERRIFYING creatures ever to be in the universe!!! :bouncy:

7. MrErops

MrErops New Member

Haha :smile: Yes that sounds like a good idea. :spin: Maybe something that looks like a carrot with 8 legs 5 arms and sharp spikes instead of that green stem. :smile: Its name would be ..... Cahunkenberg

8. strillor

strillor New Member

cool... add wings and fire out of its 4mouths.....! and there'll be ARRRRGGSS all over "the spore universe" :spin: :laughing2: hahaha

++++++ LOVE THE NAME!!

do you think you can NAME the creatures race.. like we're humans??

9. MrErops

MrErops New Member

Hahahaha. :laughing2:

Yes, I can't belive I forgot the wings and fire. Now it shall take over. :party:

10. strillor

strillor New Member

It'll be.. like Darthvader!!!

( I don't know but I so much into starwars in the moment )

11. MrErops

MrErops New Member

Yeah. But instead of being black he'd be orange. :D

Back on-topic- I would proble use herbavors more often then carnavors in the game but yet that can still change. :D But I think my first creature will be a heravor. :smile:

12. Night Angel

Night Angel New Member

You guys are getting off topic. :rolleyes:

13. strillor

strillor New Member

haha,, sorry :blush: just dreaming/imaginating about the new Imperium of the Snooty Universe... OranVader.... or DarthAnge--...

14. MrErops

MrErops New Member

Haha. :laughing2: That creature I would sure make a carnavor, I mean if he was a herbavor he would also be a cannibal. :bouncy:

15. Night Angel

Night Angel New Member

don't you mean a cannibal? :confused:

16. MrErops

MrErops New Member

Yeah, oops. :blush: I will go and fix that. :shy:

17. kingofthenet

kingofthenet New Member

Mine will depend on alot of things, the look of it....if it looks nice or harsh, and also my policy of ruling the world...it will be more likely that i'll use a harsh cannibal if i'm a harsh ruler...and a charismatic ( :laughing2: ) herbivore creature that will rule the world with his economic wisdom :smile:

So yeah...it depends..

Heat

18. MrErops

MrErops New Member

:laughing2: Hehehe, sounds like a good idea and a good method. :bouncy:

19. strillor

strillor New Member

the economic wisdom,!! that's my Yokin :smile:

and I also want to make the cruelest carrot of all!!! evil!! muahaha

20. MrErops

MrErops New Member

Hehehe :laughing2: I think my Pilos will be peacful little creatures but if they incounter a creature that wont want peace, it will have to destroy it with the spaceship it will have. :smile: