Hi all from newbe

Discussion in 'Introductions Forums' started by Odinmoon, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Odinmoon

Odinmoon Creator of organised mess

Hi all from newbe

Hello. to all:D
    I have been playing sims for Years and still love the game
    I live alone and its like having my own cyber family. I strongly recomend it to anyone living alone.
    regards Odinmoon

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Amen to that, Odinmoon. Welcome and pull a chair and share some chat. Make WorldSims your cyber family of 'real' virtual people as well :D

3. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

Welcome to WorldSims, Odinmoon. :D

You'll like the great 'family' atmosphere here. Tell us about yourself and your simming. :)

4. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

I don't live alone and I still love my sims. I miss them dreadfully right now and am worried I won't be able to play them again ... so I know what you mean. They do seem real after a while.

Welcome aboard! And yes, tell us more about yourself and your favorite sims.

5. Odinmoon

I live in Australia. I have been playing the sims for a few years.
    My strategy is to completely take over a neighborhood with my own family
    I marry the kids to rich sims then move their parents out to poor houses. They have good jobs so they can renovate them easily. My Gaol is to get to the most expensive house without cheating, you no codes and all that.:bandit:
    I,m 47 but I don't seem to have grown out of having an imagination.
    I live with my dog, who is an Australian Dingo. She's my real family. I play a syth and piano and guitar, sing a little as well. All my sims play piano:D
    I watch them practice which in turn makes me practice and play a lot.
    Anyway thats a short story on me.
    Thanks for the warm welcome.
    regards Moon

6. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

I like that idea of taking over a neighbourhood. I also live alone, and although I love it, the downside is that I'm a sloppy sim and, like 'real' sims I sometimes get all annoyed about the mess and then throw a tantrum because it's me that has to clear it up :eek:

7. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Moon sounds like you'll fit in right well here...

8. Odinmoon

Mirelly quote
    I like that idea of taking over a neighbourhood. I also live alone, and although I love it, the downside is that I'm a sloppy sim and, like 'real' sims I sometimes get all annoyed about the mess and then throw a tantrum because it's me that has to clear it up :eek:

I have the same problem. However when I get fustrated with too many sims, I take a brake and also think this is me and I have to change my way of thinking.:rolleyes:

suitemichelle Quote
    Moon sounds like you'll fit in right well here.
    Well I hope so. Odin is a Norse God. The man in the moon. And me being part Swedish. Well I thought that it fits. Not meaning the god part. But the name. I also have taken hundreds of pictures of the Moon including the Lunar eclipse.
    regards Moon ;)

9. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

I love Norse mythology. I think it's fascinating. My favorite goddess was always Hel, the goddess of the underground. She's seriously cool. But they're all interesting to me.

I love reading about Loki. He's like the Coyote of Norse myth, always getting himself in and out of trouble.

10. Vega

Vega New Member

Please show some of your pictures!:D I love astronomy and i love to look at the stars and the moon at night, sometimes i climb up to the roof to see the sky:) i like to take pictures to animals and flowers, and i would like to take pictures to the moon but my camera isn't good enough to do that :(

11. Odinmoon

Ok Vega here is some for you.
    Night shot of the moon and the solar eclipse
    Regards Moon

Attached Files:

12. Odinmoon

Yep I love them to. I got Odin from the movie The Vikings.

I have Swedish and Russian blood.
    regards Moon

13. Vega

Vega New Member

very beutifull :D i love the pictures of the solar eslipse
    thanks for showing:)

14. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

You're part Swedish? Wow, that is so cool because I am too!! Well, not part Swedish - I am Swedish, but you get the picture.

We Sweeds just rock. :biggrin:

edit: I forgot to say welcome to World Sims! Hope you'll fit in well here! :classic:

15. Odinmoon

Thanks for the warm welcome Muffin Tacos.
    My father was born in Stockholm. and went back to Sweden years ago.
    Last I heard he was living in Malmo.

And thanks to all for the warm welcome:D
    regards moon