Hi I've just joined

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Jendow, Nov 17, 2003.

1. Jendow

Jendow New Member

Hi I've just joined

Hi all, I have taken your advice Manager Josh and joined here so I can keep up to date with new information about TS2.

2. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Welcome to World Sims, Jendow! :)
    Hope you have have fun around here reading up on TS2. ;)

3. afropower234

afropower234 Truly Ancient

Hey welcome to WorldSims!!!:) :)

I was just a junior member like last week but now I have like 50 posts!:) Have fun!:) :)

4. smaster999

smaster999 New Member

Ohh, hi Jendow I just signed up today! How do you like WorldSims? I think it's cool.
    Don't you find that basements and pets are just essential? How do you like TS2? All of us simmers are anticipating the arrival of TS2! What do you think about TS2?

5. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Don't quote me on this....but there was talks at Maxis that pets will be in the second expansion pack...

6. afropower234

Pets!! OMG i was disapointed at the fact that there was absoloutley going 2 be NO pets, but now there's hope!

7. smaster999

smaster999 New Member

Wow, only the 2nd? I thought they'd put it in the first one

8. afropower234

that would make sense but u never know, Maxis scares me sumtimes

9. LeeMortis

LeeMortis New Member

Count me in...

Just signed up myself, recording my very first post at this moment.

10. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Well you have to remember that some people at Maxis are pet loves. I won't say who is a pet lover, but he/she loves dogs. But if he/she starts creating dogs, then he/she goes into horses, and then it goes on from there. Lots of work if you get the picture :)

11. afropower234

U may be right. What i hate about Sims Unleashed, is those STUPID strays!! They walk in your house and they just go crazy!!

12. Enjoji

Enjoji New Member

First off, welcome to the board, Jendow!

I see your posts on the official BBS a lot, and it's always a joy reading them. I've never gotten around to saying hello to you, so I'll do it now. 'Hi!!!':p Hope you enjoy yourself here; I know I do:) .

As with regards to pets, I wouldn't mind a dog or two roaming the house. Can you imagine how great they would look in 3D, and all the new animations and interactions they could create? It's just mind-boggling! Oh, and I hated the strays, too. Pesky critters. Always bringing my outside Room Score down with their puddles...:D

TC, Enjoji

13. afropower234

I know and they ate out of YOUR food bowl and fought with YOUR animal, it was just SO annoying.

14. Enjoji

Enjoji New Member

I agree! And not only that, but the way they come into your house, blocking all the doorways and making your Sims automatically cancel actions! I hated that! Once, a stray came from nowhere into my Sims' house, and started watching TV!!:D

TC, Enjoji

15. afropower234

I got so mad at that stupid stray, i just killed him by trapping im behind a wall and starved im