hi

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by lollypop, Aug 4, 2006.

1. lollypop

lollypop New Member

Hi,:eek:

I'm only new at this and having trouble. how do i post my own post like this one i kinda forgot pleaze help..................... and i kno im not talking about the story that was made up i guess im having trouble.....:D sorry

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

click new thread on the forumdisplay page :)

edit: splitting thread.

3. lollypop

lollypop New Member

Thankyou very much for you help i will try and remember that :veryhappy::D

4. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

LOL, thanks Josh, I was really confused as to why this person was having problems at first. It all makes sense now! :rolleyes:

5. lollypop

lollypop New Member

the reason why

Ok i will tell you why i was having problems, it was because i am only new at this and foegot somethin so yeah not being rude:rolleyes:

6. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

I'm sorry if I came across rude, I understand why it's complicated at first so I definietly didn't mean to!

It was just already a seperate thread when I first read it, no longer attached to the one you first posted it on, and it had me all confused; until I read Josh's statement that is.

Welcome to the board, hopefully you'll get a hang on things pretty quick around here. It's not too bad, main rules to remember...don't bring up old/dead threads, don't double post, and attempt to stay on topic...lol, that last one can be a little hard to follow with some of us here always distracting the topic to new subjects! Anyway...welcome!

7. lollypop

lollypop New Member

thanks

Thank you and i am extremely sorry if i was rude to you :eek: :eek: ....my bad

8. lollypop

lollypop New Member

manager josh im still a bit confused wat is the forumdisplay page plz help thanks.........i appreceate ure help so far:relieved:

p.s. i know i am bad at spelling some words .......my badd:(

9. djrules5454

djrules5454 Wiivolutionary

Since he hasn't been able to answer yet, this (click the word;)) is an example of a forum display page. It should say "forumdisplay" somewhere in the URL box up top. (That's the white box where you enter a site's web address;))

Hope I helped!:D