News HO, HO, UH-OH….The Sims 3 Collector’s Christmas Edition?

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by Judhudson, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

HO, HO, UH-OH….The Sims 3 Collector’s Christmas Edition?

The Sims 3 Collector’s Edition…I can understand that.* The Sims 3 Back to School Collector’s Edition (released in certain regions)…eh not so much, but I’ll let it pass.* The Sims 3 Collector’s Christmas Edition…whoa, calm down EA!* A little too much in such a short period of time.* I bet your wondering ‘***’, I didn’t hear about a Christmas Edition.* Well, news broke out earlier today (thanks to both The Sims Slovenija and SimTimes) spotting a listing for this game, as well as the details on the content (source from CoolShop:(

• Includes everything the original Collector’s Edition has (stickers, 2GB USB Stick, ringtone, Prima Tips guide)
    • All-new The Sims 3 Xmas song
    • 6 Xmas themed decor items for your Sims
    • All-new Xmas The Sims 3 themed wallpaper
    Alright, sweet – 6 christmas items, a wallpaper and a Christmas song…That makes me want to buy the game all over again!* No thanks, pass…But then again, they aren’t trying to sucker the ones who already have spent the money on the game…or are they?* Either way, we’ll probably see the items on the Sims 3 Store while the Xmas Song and wallpaper will be offered as freebies on the net.* I just wonder what they are justifying for the price.* So far, no other details have been announced – or even if this edition will hit the US (chances are high it will).* All we have to go by is an estimated release date of November 26, 2009.

[​IMG]