Hollywood/movie theater ideas!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by FaeLuna, Oct 19, 2002.

1. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Hollywood/movie theater ideas!

OK, its come up and I'm actually wanting to do something about the concept of making objects so our sims can have a movie theater to go to on a downtown or old town lot!! Please post ideas for objects or urls for objects that could help with this movie theater project!!

Some ideas so far:

Popcorn and soda vendors. I just now had the idea that maybe I could turn a bar into the soda vending counter, but I still don't know how to get something so sims would be holding little bags of popcorn to eat...

Movie Screen. I need to learn how to make objects where you ADD TILES to the object. I would take the big screen tv and turn it into a theater screen... maybe even with big red curtains for when it's off!

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

All the merrier.....now if we could only charge a fee to make money off our dates :p

3. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

hmmmm.... Now I'm having elaborate schemes involving trying to figure out HOW to change the restaraunt podium to a ticket booth, and how to get ushers so seat the sims in the theater chairs instead of at tables... so that way the movies would cost money.... hmmmmmmmm.... errrrr... I think I need the help of someone who knows how to make hacked objects or how to change/do animations.... sigh.

4. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Your ideas are amazing Fae.. :classic: Whish I could help you . ;)

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

thanks!! I'm so glad you like my ideas... now I just need to find someone who knows all the tricks, and have them either teach me how to make them, or be so nice as to make my ideas reality themselves!!

6. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

I know you will find someone eventually :classic:

7. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Script Station......helps in making hacked objects

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I MUST look up script station then!!!

9. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

OK I looked it up and downloaded it, what luck!! Now I just have to remember to unzip it Monday and see what I can figure out.... :D

10. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Good luck and have fun Fae! :classic: