hot tub

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Jessly56, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Jessly56

Jessly56 New Member

hot tub

is it me.. or how come when i use hot tubs, it seems to always catch on fire.. theres nothing close to it

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

I am guessing you have Seasons, Jess? If so sims get too hot in outdoor hot tubs during Summer and when they do they can spontaneously combust. Although this seems silly, I don't think it entirely unrealistic, since I wouldn't want to sit in a hot tub during a heat wave.

3. Leticron

Leticron New Member

@MIrelly:But if you do...you certainly wouldn't catch on FIRE...it's still water...even if it's hot...you don't fill you tub with gasoline, I suppose???
    I don't know what's wrong with these MAXIs ppl...tapping into the myths of spontaneous human combustion.
    When I was in Malaysia....the public seemed quite normal to me...and very CLEAN (compared to other asian, african and even european countries)

Just head over to MATY's Firing Range and get a hold of Pescado's WarmthFix Mod

That'll help..Honestly I think MAXIs should pay Pes for fixing all their mess-ups

-le

4. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

You know how silly those Maxoids are. And besides, I don't see why you're complaining about the spontaneous combustion while there are aliens, vampires, plant people, zombies, and werewolves running all over the place.

5. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

LOL at everyone. I've not had any sims spontaneously combust ... and I had them running the assault course in high summer. Maybe it's because I play with free will off and manage what my sims are doing. However I have also been playing without free will on some lots just for the fun of it and still didn't have any babies that were too whiny for comfort ... true they were more whiny than before Seasons, but then lots of things changed.

Seasons introduced temperatures because that's a major feature of weather. I've said it before and I'll keep saying it. What kind of bozo would want to soak in a hot tub during a heat wave? In real life that's as likely as sunbathing in the snow. And if you think spontaneous combustion in a hot tub is silly how darn silly do you think it is when they freeze solid and have to be thawed out with a hair dryer.

Let's keep this in proportion, eh. It's just a game. :p

6. wootster

wootster New Member

lol I have had loads of sims sptanuosaly cobust once the bride n groom at a wedding caught fire (that wedding quickly turned into a funarel)