How are U gonna get the Sims2

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by afropower234, Nov 13, 2003.

1. afropower234

afropower234 Truly Ancient

How are U gonna get the Sims2

How many people plan to:

A)Reserve a copy of the Sims2

B)Stand in line on the first day for 5+ hours

C)Hope to recieve it as a gift

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

PreOrder :D

3. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

its a toss up between all 3. i am more than likely gonna preorder it. then again, i might just take back my request for a memory watch for xmas and have the preorder of ts2 be a xmas gift. then again, i might just go all out, save up the dough and wait in line at either gamestop, funcoland, babbages, or walmart for those 5+ hours.

i luv this game. its like it actually has an ai built in. a more advanced ai than ts1

4. afropower234

afropower234 Truly Ancient

i am proordering. in fact, i already did! i hate lines and nearly explode when the cashier needs a price check on something he/she has been ringing up for the past 3+ hrs.

5. merlin_simmius

merlin_simmius New Member

6. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

Well i would stand in line although at longest it would take 1/2 hour. Not too huge a city to have that many people unless its christmas rush or mass sales.

7. Gaploxter

Gaploxter <Nicest person ever.

I'd probably get it a day or so after it was released.

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

My birthday is in January, but maybe I'll get it as a late Birthday gift from my hubby, or save up for it by the week it comes out!