How could I get them pregnant??

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by chachacar, Jul 5, 2004.

1. chachacar

chachacar New Member

How could I get them pregnant??

My friends been telling that the babies are cute... So I wana see it. Please help me with that. (getting off the cencor may be cool!) Please help me. :rolleyes:

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Are you asking about where to find pregnant female meshes so you can have your sims mothers LOOK like they are pregnant, or are you wanting your sims to have babies in the original sims 1 game?

For having your sims couple have babies, have them kiss a LOT and be in a good mood and have highest relationship points possible with each other, and eventually your sims will have a pop up asking if they should have a baby and you click OK, OR you will pick up the ringing phone and it will be the Adoption Agency asking if you want to Adopt a baby. :D Have fun taking care of them day and night for 3 days till they turn into kids! ;)

3. Supernova

Supernova New Member

I always wondered how you had babies in the Sims. It always seemed random. At one point one would ask the other, do you wanna have a baby? Then things would happen... And a few days later the resulting Baby is taken away by social services. Ah, the miracle of life :D :LOL: !

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Oh dear! Did you ALWAYS lose the babies to social services? :eek: I only had that happen a few times, usually when I was playing with the sound turned down and didn't notice the baby crying soon enough for my SLOOOOW sims to run there in time! :p

5. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Alot of playing in the hottub brings un"expected" results....:rolleyes:

6. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

or playing in a bed