How Do I How do I get a sim un-engaged?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by simsusers4ever, Jun 30, 2006.

1. simsusers4ever

simsusers4ever New Member

How do I get a sim un-engaged?

Does anyone know how to get unengaged to a sim. I've tried everything and I can't figure it out. please help.
    thanks

2. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

They need to witness the person they're engaged to flirting with someone else, or flirt with someone in front of them. If their relationship is low enough you'll see "break up" as an option when you click on the other sim. If the relationship still isn't low enough try picking a fight.

3. simgurl84

simgurl84 New Member

Another option is that you could ignore the sim that they are engaged to. You can also start fights and arguments with them.

4. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Yes, but my method's quicker. :D

5. Jazz

Jazz Vintage User

sometimes life in the sims is too slow for fighting
    just invite him/her over,
    move_objects on
    click and delete him/her.
    simple as that ;)

6. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

Actually, it's not that simple, and please don't resurrect old threads. This is almost four months old!

Deleting a sim with moveobjects on will not delete them permanently. Once you reload their lot the sims are back. Also, what if simsusers4ever didn't want to delete the sim? Giving out that kind of advice generally annoys the person you're trying to help.