How do I make her have a baby?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by sweetiebaby090403, Oct 28, 2005.

1. How do I make her have a baby?

:eek: Ok I had her and a guy whoohoo her tummy moved and nothing happened I waited and waited and nothing happened for like 4 days. What shoulod happen? Plz help me out, feel free to im me or pm me or w/e I really need help. plz help.And on ps2 can i put the walls down? By the way my system is ps2. Thank you.:eek:

2. DuzzyGirl

DuzzyGirl **sigh** Downloads ...

I don't believe they can have babies in Sims 2 for PS2. There are no generations.

3. kaylahampton

kaylahampton New Member

does that mean u cant get pregnant on xbox as well then :confused:

4. snoopy

snoopy New Member

Have you been successful getting your sim pregnant yet

5. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I might be wrong, as I never did get that far on the game, but you should be able to Woo-Hoo in The Sims 2 Console version, allowing you to have babies.

6. snoopy

snoopy New Member

Re getting pregnant

On one of the websites it said you cant get pregnant? does anyone have a straight answer... anyone that has become pregant on the console games

7. kaylahampton

kaylahampton New Member

i have woohooed heaps and i have not got pregnant yet even male sims that get abducted by aliens dont come back pregnant so iif you can how do you do it

8. DuzzyGirl

DuzzyGirl **sigh** Downloads ...

You can woohoo all you want, but you won't be getting pregnant on the console version. I have the game, have played it, and enjoy it. However, I keep going back to the PC version as you cannot have generations in the console versions. Getting pregnant and having children would be generations.

9. Alex Salus

Alex Salus TSO addict

Yeah, I think it sucks you can't age too. Because on PC that's a major improvement to the game.

10. Kakashi306

Kakashi306 New Member

but why didn't the designers atleast let them have kids? I mean, only half the people who like the sims have it for the pc, the other half's computer didn't cost 4000 bucks. i would have gotten it for pc, but you need a computer the size of texas to play it.

11. danom8

danom8 New Member

I'm 100% sure you Cannot have babies in The Sims 2 for PS2. It's quite dissapointing because that's bascaly what The Sims is all about.
    Sorry!
    Maybe you should consider getting the PC version!