How Do I How Do I put my music in the radio

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by jo_ann_32, Jun 9, 2006.

1. jo_ann_32

jo_ann_32 New Member

How Do I put my music in the radio

Hi
    I know most people know how to do this but still... How do you put your own music in the radio?
    Thanks in advance :)

2. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

truthfully I've never tried to do that... but I think the main EA Sims2 site has that information. sorry.

3. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Place your own mp3s (the whole files not just shortcuts) into the appropriate folders:

My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Music\[station]

4. bjcook1

bjcook1 New Member

I just looked and I don't have where it says station. This is what I have to click.

C:\Documents and settings\bettyjo\mydocuments\eagames\sims2\music, and in the music part there is nothing that says station so if you could please either email me or reply to what I can do thank you.

5. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

and in the music folder you found no other folders with names like "pop", "rock", "hip hop", "salsa" ... those are where you put your mp3s. Put stuff in "pop" and it'll play on the Pop Station ... what where you expecting? :p

6. bjcook1

bjcook1 New Member

OOHhhhh ok thanks, maybe I should have been a blonde lol, but now I understand thanks a million.

Betty

7. alphaspot

alphaspot New Member

I didn't know you could even do that.