How Do I How do I remove burnt omelette? (And other things)

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by xcrimsonette, Jul 15, 2006.

1. xcrimsonette

xcrimsonette New Member

How do I remove burnt omelette? (And other things)

I was playing the Monty household in Veronaville, and had Romeo make an omelette. A fire broke out just in front of the stove and Romeo started stomping on it. I tried to get Mercutio's girlfriend to extinguish it but she was screaming too much and by the time she did it Romeo had died. Now I can't remove the burnt omelette because Romeo's not here, so I had to get a new stove. Is there any way I can remove it without a cheat?

Also, how do I prevent Sims from burning their own food (they still do it even though their cooking skills are high), or another fire from breaking out? And how do I let Sims build their mechanical skills without an accident occuring (Romeo's girlfriend got electrocuted once, it was hilarious)?

One last thing. How do I do a public woohoo?

Thanks!

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Some food buring occurs anyway (slight chance of it always occurring - chances increase if the cook is very tired or hungry or sme other need in desperation)

Removing stuck items can only be done with the MoveObjects on (replace on with off to turn the cheat off ... remember: it's not cheating if it was the game's fault that something got stuck :rolleyes: )

3. Lynet

Lynet New Member

I think some sims are accident prone. :( I had one elderly sim lady that I never let cook because no matter how golden she might be feeling or how high her cooking skills, she managed to set fires.

Until I got the Uni EP I always put in the fire alarm right next to the stove of every household. With Uni I got the ceiling fire extinguisher. It's wonderful. Never again with the fire trucks or firemen trying to get to a fire blocked by screaming sims. Never again with open kitchen plans that allow for crowds + fireman around the stove. I always hang that extinguisher over every single stove.

You can get mechanical skills from a book. Much safer than repairing the garbage disposal or dishwasher.

As for public woohoo, try a search of the threads. I think there's been a lot of back and forth discussion on the hows and wheres.

4. watchungrider

watchungrider New Member

To public woohoo, you go to a clothing store in the downtown area, then ask one of your sims to try something on. When they are in the dressing room, click on the dressing room with another sim, and say woohoo.