How Do I How do u have twins?!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by talon37, Apr 16, 2006.

1. talon37

talon37 New Member

How do u have twins?!

i know u can have twins but i just dont remember how! someone please tell me?! also can u have triplets?!

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Look at my signature. Click on the FAQ's link. One of the FAQ's is about twins :rolleyes:

You did read the FAQ's before you posted, didn't you? :p

3. simscrazy247

simscrazy247 New Member

There's also a cheat that can be used.

[edit by Mirelly]But only if you have the Open For Business expansion pack!

simscrazy247, dear heart, if you want to help please don't post unless your advice is crystal clear and 100% correct. Everyone is welcome and we always try to be friendly but bad instructions are worse than no instructions at all.

[/edit]

4. ScottF

ScottF New Member

Twins

:rolleyes: I don't actually own the Sims 2, but I do know people who own it. They have told me that making a pregnant Sim female (I'm not sure if it works with impregnated males) eat cheesecake is a surefire way to increase chances of having twins!

5. simcrazy5000

simcrazy5000 Random Crazy Person

i believe it is extremely rude to use my name and change the number - ;) but you add flare with an 's' in the middle

6. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

And they registered before you? :p

7. simcrazy5000

simcrazy5000 Random Crazy Person

i was joking (notice the winking face) but i've had this screen-name for 3 years

8. friendsnutta

friendsnutta New Member

twins

if u av ofb u can type in forcetwins in the mid of her labour

or before tryin 4 a baby eat cheesecake then get her preggy

ope dat elps:)

9. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

hurrdee phloerdee!!!111ONE dat elps lotz my awesome nutty frend

10. mysterygirl_2

mysterygirl_2 New Member

I posted this in another thred,
    The cookie rumor is partially true, but the sim in question has to eat only cookies and absolutley nothing else. I have experimented with this cheat, eating alot of cookies doesnt make a difference, but eating only cookies works for me everytime...when I looked for info on the net on how to have twins alot of it was lies (checked most of them out) its soooo frustrating when you see people post the same dead cheats over and over again.

Btw I made Mortimer and Dina get married and they have nothing but twins on my game! I must be unlucky/lucky...(that and she always wants to sleep around with every male sim and get jealous if another male in the house gets busy)