How Do I how do you become a vampire?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by erueoz, Jun 15, 2006.

1. erueoz

erueoz erueoz

how do you become a vampire?

:D Well, thanks to reading LOTS of Threads, i have finally been abducted by aliens and my male sim has had an alien baby! ( Zoe, she's real cute) but am interested now in becoming a vampire. How? please help, i want to be a creature of the night!:eek:

2. dark_raider101

dark_raider101 New Member

One way I turned into a vampire is, when I was out on a date. I went out with this vampire and well he liked me a lot and one night I was on a date with him and he bit me and I turned. But I didnt save the game cuz I didnt wanna be one.

3. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

First and formost, you must have Nightlife. Without Nightlife, you will have no vampires. 2nd, you must befriend either the count or countess, which after going downtown will eventually show up. My countess really like the bowling alley and I could always find her there. After a while she might decide to bite your sim. If you want to hurry it up you could use another sim to "influence to bite (insert sim name here)". Careful, after they bite one, they then go around biting other townies and sims you aren't playing.

4. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Can Alien offspring become vampires?

5. bjcook1

bjcook1 New Member

Yes they can become vampires, I saw a person's story on thesims2.com and they had alien vampires. so it is possible.

6. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

In a word...yes!

7. erueoz

erueoz erueoz

Thanks for that, i have Nightlife, and my sim is getting cosy with the countess, watch this space

8. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Pescado's vampire hack stops random biting.

And yes, aliens can be vampires. See my story. When Milo lost her face I got it back by having her father, Raj, turn her to a vampire temporarily. She looked kinda cool, bluey green.

9. alphaspot

alphaspot New Member

I just got nightlife and knew you could be a vampire.But an alien vampire!:eek:
    I thought i saw it ALL!

10. horror.show

horror.show New Member

wow

wow I was going to ask how to make my sims a vampire because i am obsessed with them (vampires) and now i know .. thanks .. and i never thought there could be an alien vampire ... and in the nightlife do you really get coffins?

11. surprised_by_witches

Yes. Vampires are required to sleep in coffins. They can't have woohoo in them, though. They need a bed for that (or photobooth or hot tub or ... you get the picture).

12. horror.show

horror.show New Member

If 2 vampires have a baby will that baby be a vampire or will it be a normal sim....human...thing ????
    and if the vampires are not in coffins will they burn in the sun ??

13. alphaspot

alphaspot New Member

I think they might have a vampire baby.And I also think they would probably burn in the sun, but i haven't played nightlife yet.I have had the game for a couple of days, but i also have OFB installed and my friend is borrowing that and i need the disc to play the game.

14. surprised_by_witches

Nope. No vampire babies. Only the regular kind.

Yes, they burn up in the sun. In fact, they need to be in their coffins all day, even if they're indoors, though they can be out of them for brief periods if there are no windows (for example, if they need to feed a baby).

15. horror.show

horror.show New Member

What is Pescado's vampire hack?

16. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

JM Pescado is a talented game modder/hacker. I've no idea what his vampire hack does although I probably have it myself since I use only Pescado's guaranteed awesome hacks. I imgaine that it stops vampires from doing stupid things like biting total strangers and getting out of their coffins in broad daylight when there is no obvious need. See Pescado's site MATY for more info (the $40/month subscription is optional :p )

17. surprised_by_witches

Pescado's vampire hack stops vampires from biting sims randomly. Before I installed it I had players and NPCs turn into vamps while they were on a lot I was playing as another sim.

According to Pescado, this game "feature" will eventually ruin your game. And of course there's the "but I didn't want him to be a vampire!" factor. Imagine that you left Sim X feeding a baby in broad daylight and when you return to the lot he's a vampire.

If he wasn't feeling too happy to start with--for example, if "become vampire" was one of his fears--he may not be so willing to go off to his coffin. Poof! No more sim.

My sims still get out of their coffins in daylight with the hack, but at least there are no more random bitings. I've learned to lock the door to the coffin room and remove all windows. That way if the doorbell rings or the baby cries and I don't notice they got up right away the vampire can't damage themselves too much.

My vampire Raj, as mentioned, is a very good father and needed to be confined to prevent death by toddler feeding. :p

18. MoveDanceBeBorn

MoveDanceBeBorn Mug-Master!

coffins

You can get non-vampires to sleep in coffins too, which is pretty cool for stories and pictures. And under NO circumstances let your vampire sim leave their coffin during the daytime, even if there are no windows or whatever in their room. It won't take long for all their needs to go down, and don't even think about attempting to fulfill their needs. Most vampires sleep soundly in their coffins all day, but I once had 2 vampires who moved house and they kept getting up. They both very nearly died! Hey, I wonder if you can get vampire ghosts... :rolleyes:

19. surprised_by_witches

I hate it when my non-vampries bogart the coffins! Don't you know vamp boy needs that?

Yes, they can be ghosts. I haven't seen mine, yet, but I'll post a picture if he shows up.

They can leave the coffin in the daytime. They have to if they have little kids and don't want them taken by the social worker. I had three vampires caring for two toddlers once. It wasn't easy but they did it and the kids are grown up with their own kids now. The secret is to make sure there are no windows, and that they can't leave the room. If you can't lock doors (that is, if you don't have OFB) just remove the door. That works too.

I've also had vampires get out of their coffins to mourn dead people or cry because they lost a fight, the big babies. They do OK, but I put 'em right back.

I've got college vampires that I allow to go to class if it starts in daylight but ends at night, and only if they're doing pretty well to start with.

The hardest vampires to play, IMHO, are the ones that live in greek houses. I lost a sim once because he insisted on going for pizza when he got home from his final exam, in broad daylight.

20. trying2belovely

trying2belovely New Member

A quicker way to become a vampire would be to use boolprop. When boolprop is turned on, you can shift click on your sim and when the menu pops up, you go to "spawn", and then "make a vampire."
    But, in case you didn't already know, you'll need Nightlife installed before the option to become a vampire will appear in the menu.