How Do I How do you get a Manager for your Business??

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Willy_manilly, Nov 18, 2006.

1. Willy_manilly

Willy_manilly Sim Maniac

How do you get a Manager for your Business??

Hey, i would like to fun a business from home but when i click on the telephone then call then business then check on business it says you have no manager.
    How do i hire a manager

i also would like to know how to hire a cheif

2. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

Home based businesses can't have managers. You can only promote someone to be a manager on a business lot. There is a requirement though - the sim must have at least 5 points' worth of talent badges from the following:

* Bronze badge - 1 point
    * Silver badge - 2 points
    * Gold badge - 3 points.

So if an employee has a Gold (3 pts) and a Silver (2 pts) , or if they have 3 Bronze (3 x 1pt) and a Silver (2pts) then they can qualify to become a manager. To promote an employee who meets this requirement, use the Management...Promote to Manager interaction. :)

If you want to hire a chef, you must have the food service stove ("Tempest Cooktop from Cuas"). No other stove can be used if you want to run a restaurant, as the Tempest stove has the interaction that allows you to assign a chef. When you click on the stove, employees and playable sims can be directly assigned cooking duty through either the 'Assign Chef' or 'Be Chef' interactions. :)

Hope this helps. :)