How kids can get faery dust

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by diffty, Sep 6, 2004.

1. diffty

diffty New Member

How kids can get faery dust

i need some help here... i just started playing makin magic and usually i never played with 'kids' around the house but i got curious eventually. i really like these making spells and charms stuff and i want to try with the 'kids'. the BIG question is: where can the kids get their own 'magic stuff' like :confused: you know like the faery dust and toadstools? I noticed I can get the 'dragons ingredients' by having a dragon as a pet but how do I get more toadstools or even faery dust? I ship the kid with/without his/her family to magic town and still he/she CANT buy anything, AT ALL, although they have their own Magictown money! I get the first toadstool by moving the family out of their house, do I have to keep moving out families so the kids can have their own ingridients or IS THERE SOMEHOW they can produce these things at home, like the dragons?

Please I'm desperate here... If you have the answer I'd really appreciate it

Thx
    Diffty

2. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

mkay....faerie dust you get by having them play with the sugar plum faerie toy chest? Its a pink chest with butterflies or something on it lol. Toadstools you can get by buying those funny toadstool chairs and having them sit on one then another and eventually it will appear on the lot. Hoped this helped some ^.^

3. diffty

diffty New Member

Thank you

:D Thx very-very much... I did buy those two things but I never even consider sitting on the stools or playing with the box :p ... Again thanx :D

xxx