how long does it take for a baby to be born?!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ineedhelpPlay, Apr 3, 2006.

1. ineedhelpPlay

ineedhelpPlay New Member

how long does it take for a baby to be born?!

my sim just tried for a baby and i think it's a sucess coz i saw..red fireworks emiting from the bed...but im so impatient for her to give birth?ho9w long would it:confused: take?

2. magorienX

magorienX Long Time Lurker

If TFB was sucessful you will hear lullaby chimes after the end of the woohoo process. If your female sim was pregnet it would take three days for the baby to be born. The first day would involve morning sickness and mood decline. On the second day your sim will get a belly. On the third day your sim will gain a larger belly and continue with his or her mood decline. Exactly 72 hours after the TFB the baby will be born.

There you go and try this fourm for these kind of questions in future
    http://forums.worldsims.org/forumdisplay.php?f=16

3. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

Actually, it's exactly 75 hours. Each pregnancy stage lasts 1 day and an hour. Plan births accordingly. Best time is Tuesday Night. This way your baby becomes a child on a Friday Night, which gives you the weekend to do the headmaster thing. Plus your kid gets two weekends. If you need a tip to remember this, just remember, "The Photon Torpedoes won't be installed until Tuesday.".

4. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Why Tuesday? What's wrong with Wednesday, for example? You discriminating against the rest of the week, huh?

If you want to know if your sim is pregnant have them attempt to "try for baby" again. If they can't, she's already pregnant.

Best birth control ever: A full house. I have an apartment building with 8 residents, and no one can try for baby. Pssst .... Hey, Joe, I want to have a kid. You're going to have to move out. :p

5. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

Wednesday is passable, but you get the most potential out of Tuesdays because the child gets a full two weekends out of childhood. It is thus optimal.

6. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

I would say you're really sad for knowing that, but Pescado scares me.