How Do I How to buy cell phone?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by tammy@themacshack.ne, Nov 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How to buy cell phone?

I know this might seem basic but I was wondering how and where can I buy a cell phone for my sims?

2. Jakethedane

Jakethedane Man of the world

simple

all you have to do is get yourself over to a community lot, where there is a phoneseller. It looks like a big blue post or something. Not all community lots have them. Good luck

3. sims2

sims2 New Member

I never realised you could actually do this? So your entitled to actually having a conversation with a sim on your own personal phone, Kool:D But i am still strugginling on how to find one LOL! *sorri*:p

4. Ali_Chi

Ali_Chi New Member

I think phonesellers are only included in the University E.P. so if you don't have it... you probably wont have much luck finding them lol

5. sims2

sims2 New Member

U have to have the university expansion. Grr :p
    I will be getting my hands on that next then...seems to be so many kool things on all these expansions=D

6. Jakethedane

Jakethedane Man of the world

oh no! I forgot to tell you. Yes, you need NL. Sorry for that. Please spank me several times with wet papers!
    Only bad thing about the cellphone, is that it rings when you least want it to, ie. when you sleep.

7. Tima

Tima New Member

Just a side note about finding and using the cellphone... I know most are not as stupid as me, but, I accidentally found the cellphone, mp3, and handheld game booth because it looked like a picture taking machine or booth.

Now for the stupid part... after buying it and some colonge, they were in my inventory but were grayed out and I didn't know how to use them so when I got home I took them out of my inventory and placed the phone on a table and the colonge on the floor, then clicked them to use them.

I later found out that clicking on yourself with the cellphone or colonge in inventory gave you options to use it. Just a note in case I'm not the only silly person on the planet :)

8. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

LOL Tha's right! You cannot access your inventry while on a comunity lot. But your sims can start using the electronic gizmos immediately after buying them (while still at the store).

PS Wah! I want some colonge for my sims :rolleyes:

9. FerVader

FerVader New Member

Wats NL? And I went to the comminuty lots and I have The Sims 2 University Expansion Pack! All i could buy is games and clothes,

10. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

FerVader, please watch the dates. This thread is from 2006.

NL=Night Life and if you want to buy a cell phone I suggest using our handy little search button up top as someone was just asking this earlier this week and you'll find that thread fairly quickly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.