Troubleshooting Huge Nanny Problems

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by rose1610, Mar 13, 2006.

1. rose1610

rose1610 New Member

Huge Nanny Problems

Good Morning All. I hope someone out there is able to give me some advice/help on this one. A nanny got stuck in my kitchen and couldn't move. She just kept flickering and waving her arms around. She ended up getting all smelly and urinating - you know the rest!! I eventually used the cheat move_objects on to move her into the front yard, where she continued to weaken until she eventually died of starvation. Anyway, I thought this was the end of the my problem until I discovered I couldn't save my game. Very frustrated!! I reset my computer and went back to the same house but discovered that the option to save was still not available. I think the only option from here is to move everyone out of the house, which I really really don't want to do. Any ideas?

Cheers!!!

:rolleyes:

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Sounds like your nanny missed her ride home and now her blue car is stuck in some kinda weird sim-limbo.

My advice to you is to try Pescado's Lot Debugger (it's on Pescado's website). The debugger, once installed in your downloads directory, is a buyable object that you may then clcik on to get a whole range of options. Note that the functions described as "debug mode only" are only accessible if have enabled the boolprop testing cheat ... you shoudn't need that, though. The main option to try is the re-enable controls and if that doesn't work, try the various options to kill/nuke visitors, off-world loiterers etc.

Hope this works for you :)