:( I Can't Save :(

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by ...Dan..., Dec 11, 2004.

1. ...Dan...

...Dan... New Member

:( I Can't Save :(

Hi

I had the Sims Deluxe Edition, House Party & Unleashed installed and it worked fine until I installed Hot Date...:cool:

When ever I try to save the game the screen goes black with a flashing underscore and then kicks me out to my desktop...:eek:
    I have more than needed for the system requirements and it works fine with all the other expansion packs:confused:

Please help!...:D

2. PaulosBlade

PaulosBlade New Member

Hmm

Sounds a bit spooky, I hate to admit it but you may have to uninstall the whole thing and reinstall! Save all your CHARACTER DATA files in your Maxis/The Sims file at once :D so you will be able to save 'em then place 'em in a safe place. :D :devious: Also don't install Livin' Large if you're installing Unleashed...

3. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Just a thought ... it does sound like a reinstall is required. When you do, make sure to install the expansion packs in the order they were released. Hot Date then Unleashed. I ought not to be a problem but like all things ... it's never as simple as it ought to be. ;)